Yesterday evening, Belen had a hell of a storm. Betty and Ray think it was a small tornado. All the windows on the north side of my house were either broken or blown out. Ray boarded up the blown out ones. The Prius got dinged with the golfball sized hailstones. I am going to have to have the windshield replaced.
When I got to Belen, nearly all of the northside windows on houses were broken or blown out, and the trees all had their leaves blasted off. The streets were all green, just like in the Emerald City!
On the bright side, none of us were home. Xian and I were driving back through a torrential rainstorm north of Santa Fe.
The girls all went to school today. They all had a great start to the new year. I spent the day picking up massive quantities of glass, and throwing out all sorts of things.
1 comment:
I got to pick the tow elementary girls up after their first full week of school so we could all go to McDonald's! Pagrs and Chelbert met us there. A good time was had by all!
Post a Comment