Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cracker


We had to try out the recipe on Chuck's blog. I changed it to Romano Cream Crackers since we are out of Parmesan. I used salted butter then, cut out the salt from the recipe. I rolled them thin and cut them up before I baked them. the first were free style cutting, the second were with an old biscuit/cookie cutter. The second was baked on a pan that promotes crispness.



We all agree that they are excellent, no matter what the shape.

I think that these two will enjoy them. Gonzo sure does!

4 comments:

Chuckbert said...

Those look yummy!

The trouble with crackers and me is that I can't stop eating them until they're gone. I mustn't make them very often.

P-Doobie said...

MonKAYs want some crackers!

RetroMag said...

Too bad I just bought two new packages of crackers. Otherwise I'd start mooching.

BobbieS53 said...

Yum! I'm going to make some!