I have been looking at the item that all my sibs already have, so when I got my Costco rebate check and found this with a $25 automatic rebate, what could I say but>>>Bake Bread! (at about the price of a hand mixer!)
Congratulations on your new mixer! I didn't exactly make bread this weekend with my mixer. I made pizza dough (first with the grain mill then kneaded it with the dough hook). Mmmmmmm! Pizza!
(Jerry assembled the pizzas. I just did the easy part.)
I got immersed in paperwork and forgot to bake the bread when it had risen enough, but fresh baked bread is yummy under ANY circumstances! Thanks for sharing. And thanks for the Possy Shack pancake breakfast and the take-home pancakes!
5 comments:
I'm going to have to get a Wii for Mii. I loved the bowling thing and now the challenge is on for the fitness thing. I have got to beat those girls!
word verif: wiloq (better!)
my bread pans were too big, Mom how did yours come out?
Congratulations on your new mixer! I didn't exactly make bread this weekend with my mixer. I made pizza dough (first with the grain mill then kneaded it with the dough hook). Mmmmmmm! Pizza!
(Jerry assembled the pizzas. I just did the easy part.)
Nice! Congrats!
I made a loaf yesterday...my first failure. It didn't rise! So, I had to make another one today. :)
I got immersed in paperwork and forgot to bake the bread when it had risen enough, but fresh baked bread is yummy under ANY circumstances! Thanks for sharing. And thanks for the Possy Shack pancake breakfast and the take-home pancakes!
Post a Comment