We got back from a day with Dr. Hess in ABQ. What a gentle guy. Mei's teeth are back in place and being held together with wire and glue. She has been so brave and calm throughout the whole ordeal...Emergency room (should have called the dentist last night and taken her to ABQ immediately, but I am glad she got checked out), sleeping with saggy teeth, then over an hour with her teeth being worked on.
She does have evidence of the flight to the sidewalk on her face/nose arms and foot.
She is doing great, and has a pass to watch a movie this afternoon.

This morning before the trip to Dr. Hess

Back home with wires!
6 comments:
Your teeth will be prettier than ever, Mei, once they are all healed up! Now, what happens with the tooth fairy? Do you have to give her something since she didn't get to have those?
((((hugs))))
Mei says "I knocked out one of my baby teeth and the tooth fairy gave me twenty dollars!"
Mei is a real trooper. I imagine she was interested rather than upset during the repair procedure.
RAWR! to my little monKAY.
Ouch! Please be more careful! We like your smile the way it is!
Mei Belle! I hope you don't have any pain anymore...it's probably more of an adventure now that the blood and tears have already spilled.
Post a Comment