Wait! She's a Reservation Dog! Meet Ms Mika. We found her at Irma's at Two Grey Hills two days after she was dropped off in the area. The girls fell in love with her. She is sweet, gentle, and not a yapper.
Today, we met up with Irma and her sister at Cuba to make the transfer, then drove back through on Highway 126, cutting off 31 miles and 15 minutes from our trip. What a glorious day to be in the Mountains of New Mexico. The little mutt is a good traveler.
5 comments:
Enjoy your new pooch! Not being a barker is a good thing. I wish I were so lucky.
Rescue dogs are the best. Very cool
So THAT'S why you went to Cuba today! Shucks, if I'd known you were going to adopt her, I could've held her on my lap on the way home Sunday and saved you a trip! She IS a nice little thing.
At least Irma didn't offer you a lamb to bring home the other day!
Rescue and rehomed dogs are great. Congratulations.
She's so cute. Looks a lot like an Aussie!
Post a Comment