Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weight Loss...guaranteed!

I hit on the perfect weight loss system. 5# lost in 36 hours!
First, have a Kindergartener around that is a vector for all things bad.
Get whatever it is that she has. Then just try to think of eating or drinking. Stay in bed for the most part of the 36 hours, sipping on Cokes. And there you have it. (with the out put left out).
I am feeling better today, and have managed to keep a waffle and a cup of coffee down.

6 comments:

Shoe said...

Shoot, Poss!

Hope you are back on your feet soon.

Chuckbert said...

I can think of better ways to lose weight. I hope this passes soon.

I hope the shooting has subsided, too!

RetroMag said...

So you inherited the crud too! Is Xian O.K. now? And did Xin get it?

Poss said...

Xian has been in bed most of the weekend. Xin is the rock that holds us together. She was great taking care of little sister

P-Doobie said...

Well, ick. I hope you are all feeling pretty peart soon. May is a big month for celebrations, and you don't want to miss anything!

BobbieS53 said...

YIKES, Poss! Not a good way to lose weight. Little kids are germ sponges...look at that Fifth Disease thing! Get better fast! PahTay time next weekend!