Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thermop

We just got back from 2 1/2 hours of the Star Plunge
the Girls had a wonderful time.
The day was made especially special because of Pagrs suggestion about stopping at the Yellowstone Drug Store for milkshakes and sandwiches. it is in a different location right now, very crowded.

We talked to Steve this am and he is going to send out feelers about having next year's reunion in Cheyenne. I told him that BobBie and I would help.

Tomorrow Cody and Yellowstone!

4 comments:

RetroMag said...

Sounds like a great place. Did you "take the waters" too

Poss said...

But,of course.
went into the Vapor cave 2X and mostly sat in the 104 degree pool. What great way to end a day of driving.
Ms Middle X jumped off the high diving board a couple of times.
It is supposed to be 68 in Yellowstone today.

P-Doobie said...

I love Thermop and Shoshoni, and I'm glad you went to the Yellowstone Drugstore. Have fun in Cody! The Buffalo Bill Historical Center is wonderful.

BobbieS53 said...

I hope those girls didn't get broiled in the hot water. Remember when we went to Calgary and I got wasted in the hot tub and sauna at the hotel? White girls don't handle heat very well...