Sunday, February 22, 2009

Can't stand the Heat?

I am so out of the kitchen.
I got up and made the girls the week supply of buttermilk/1/2 whole wheat pancakes, then put the lotus seeds on to soak.
I went to Martha to get a recipe for Butternut squash/lotus seed soup.

Then Xian and I made Calzones. Spinach and 4 cheese (ricotta, parmesan, romano, and mozarella) for me, and spinach, 4 cheese and pepperoni for the girls. These will go to work/school with us.

By now it is about lunchtime and what do you need for lunch? Crackers to go with the soup.
This time I used Parmesan and Romano, and 1% milk, which must have more fat than fat free 1/2 and 1/2.
Maybe I should get dressed.
It finally loaded the pix

3 comments:

Poss said...

for some reason the pictures didn't load. Maybe I will try again later

BobbieS53 said...

Sometimes I cook a lot on Sundays to get ready for the week. Today I did not. But I did sew...and watched a movie...and charged up my iPod.

RetroMag said...

The soup was delicious! Keep up the good work, jPoss!