Sunday, June 15, 2008

Felting madness



My girl and I even washed old wool so that we could felt some more. Xin had to make a turtle for Chuckbert, and then had to fill Gram's order for a kitten. She has figured it out herself. She made a horse, because she loves horses.

I made the first custom mitten.

It is something that can be done in the car on the Road Trip!

5 comments:

Chuckbert said...

That is a fine looking turtle. The kitten and horse are nice looking, too. Y'all are very talented!

RetroMag said...

How neat! It must go pretty fast. I can hardly wait for the kitten!

Please don't tell me you can felt and drive on your road trip!

Shoe said...

That's cool!

P-Doobie said...

You will have to demonstrate when you come to Los 'Mos.

BobbieS53 said...

Wow! You guys picked that up fast! Bring me a surprise...and wrap it in comics!