A little about our lives
That is a lovely hat on a VERY lovely model! You do good work!
Beautiful! And the hat and mittens are beautiful, too!Come on, Winter!!!
I will have to delve into the mysteries of felting a little more...do you shrink the mittens? They look a little big for that most beautiful model!
They shrink pretty dramatically,though our first (second) try is about right for me.The mittens are a combo of wet and dry felting. The mittens I made for the model are dry and not shown in this picture
So when are you going to go back to weaving, Poss? Your work was most excellent.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is a lovely hat on a VERY lovely model! You do good work!
Beautiful! And the hat and mittens are beautiful, too!
Come on, Winter!!!
I will have to delve into the mysteries of felting a little more...do you shrink the mittens? They look a little big for that most beautiful model!
They shrink pretty dramatically,though our first (second) try is about right for me.
The mittens are a combo of wet and dry felting. The mittens I made for the model are dry and not shown in this picture
So when are you going to go back to weaving, Poss? Your work was most excellent.
Post a Comment