My life is so exciting! Today we had the big event that I organize every year. Advance Directive Day! We had teams of social workers manning tables in the lobbies of the hospital and the mental health building. Now I get to enter Patient Education notes on everyone who got information.
The Joint Commission was pleased that we had the Fair scheduled.
Have you done your Advance Directive (living will)? It is easy and makes it easier on family and friends when the time comes. It was only 6 years ago that we respected Dad's living will.
I have mine done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, yes, Jerry and I have our little declarations of our not wanting to be kept going when there's no hope. And we have all of the other powers of attorney we need.
We're ready for the end. I hope that doesn't come for a long time.
I have mine!
Thanks for doing the fair for the folks.
Mine's done. Also my burial box, thanks to Jim Thomas. Also my cemetary plot. If I change my mind about cremation, I'll let you know. I guess everything's ready.
Today is the sixth anniversary of Jack's leaving us. Time has passed quickly.
Post a Comment