Last week, I was getting snacks out of the green car, which is parked overnight at the girls school, when I noticed that something had spilled on the trunk. I thought that some kid had left a coke or something on it and it spilled, but a closer look made me realize that it was a pool of blood. Kind of like having the Jets and Sharks in a rumble on my trunk. I wiped it up and tried to think how it got there.
When I got to work,I realized that the day before I had parked under a large tree. Must have had a hawk having a picnic lunch right above me.
and,no...I don't have pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Being an avid reader of whodunits, I'd probably have called the cops.
Well, it had been parked in a locked parking lot, the blood was in the middle of the trunk lid, and there were no handprints, foot prints or anything, just splotches of blood. Yuck, poor pigeon.
Ewwwwwwwwww!
Well, this proves our neighbors were right! Years ago they had a bird cage in their back yard and one day some of the birds were killed and some of their bodies were only partially there. There were no pools of blood to be found. They told us that if they were eaten by a cat that blood would be left around.
They concluded that that meant that Satanists had killed their birds and collected the blood!
Your bloody car proves that cats eating birds leave blood. So we did have Satanists doing their fowl business in our quiet neighborhood!
Post a Comment