Today was an interesting Train Day. On the ride up, we were chatting with a guy that rides in our area everyday. Chat chat chat weather-freedom from driving. In the weather conversation, I said something about snow and growing up in Los Alamos, to which he replied "I did too, I'm the class of 1981." Richard sent his greetings to his pal Karen!
Then on the way home, I hear "Beth" and there is Donna Sue S and her daughter and granddaughter ready to get on the train to Los Lunas. You all remember Donna. She lived on the ranch to the south and east of Mabel's. Somehow, I remember a little Karen stealing away from her place with a tiny gray kitten---Fritz!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Small world! Today I eval'd a man who worked in Los Alamos in the 1953-1954!
Do I maybe know this person? We knew more people back thenthan I do now.
Sorry, mmeutsler, due to privacy regulations, I can't tell you his name. I doubt you knew him, though. He was there for only a couple years and he was a physicist.
Post a Comment