Friday, March 14, 2008

Airplane and Car


Here is the picture of my two second grade shop projects. (With the teddy bear that Gram gave me in the background) The color has faded. and the Dust!!!

4 comments:

RetroMag said...

I certainly had a bunch of talented kids!

Chuckbert said...

I never knew the story about the car. It was always around but I didn't know where it came from.

Second grade, huh? Did you cut it out with a band saw? Did you wear eye protection?

They look better than any comedy masks I might have made!

Poss said...

They were already cut out parts, rough wood. We had to sand them until they were very smooth. Then hammer them together, and add the wheels-carefully so that they would still turn. I think we had to stain them before assembly. The two projects must have taken all year. They are VERY smooth. I did very good sanding in the second grade.

BobbieS53 said...

Good job! All I remember making was jewelry and pottery. Maybe only the boys got to do wood stuff...