Saturday, March 8, 2008

Going to the Dogs


White Dog is a little lonely since Pup went away. Our neighbors got cute little Pup last fall. He loved being in our yard with White Dog. He dug his way in every day. He went to other neighbors and brought us their shoes, throw rugs, makeup kits, saddle belly bands, TV cables, and oh so many things. He loved to open packages, drink the lotions and devour the books. And that old hose of mine, just needed to be split up into 4 or five pieces!
He is gone now. We did not ask where. He was really friendly and I kindof miss the way he would wait at the end of the driveway to welcome us home every night.
White Dog is Lonely. now does anyone need soon to be delivered feral cat's kittens?

1 comment:

RetroMag said...

Are you REALLY serious about downsizing the scope of your animal population? Sorry I can't help, but, no, I don't really need a cat--I finally got the house mouseproffed.