We went up to the Awards Ceremony for the Regional Science Fair.
Xian answered questions from the judges yesterday, but, alas, did not win any prizes this year. So instead of going to the State Science Fair on April 5th, we plan to go to Trinity Site and get back to our roots.
I am very proud of her
4 comments:
Looks like a great project. Good job, Xian!
I'm proud of Xian too! I think she did a remarkable job. There's no way to tell what impresses the judges the most. Can it be I'm just a wee bit prejudiced?
Cool shirt, Xian! Where can I get one like it?
Way to go on your project, and have a good experience at Trinity Site.
Good work, Xian! I never did science fair projects. I am so ashamed.
Keep up the good work.
And enjoy the visit to Trinity Site. That's another thing I wish I had done but never got around to it.
Post a Comment